These are the top vegan-friendly pre workouts of 2022 to help fuel your next workout. We also focused on pre-workouts with natural ingredients to help you stay focused on putting clean food and supplements in your body.
What is a Vegan Pre-Workout?
Vegan pre workout supplements are a way to increase energy levels, improve vascularity and sharpen your focus during training. Pre workouts are one of the most popular fitness supplements available. Most pre workout supplements are vegan, however some may have animal-based ingredients that you may have to avoid. The best way to be sure is to check your pre workout’s label before purchasing.
The 10 Best Vegan Pre Workouts You Can Buy in 2022
Legion Pulse Pre Workout
Why Legion Pulse Pre Workout?
- All-Natural Pre Workout with 100% natural sweeteners and flavors
- Combination of Caffeine and L-Theanine for Smooth, Sustained Energy
- Balanced Ingredients for Strength, Pump, and Endurance Gains
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Nutricost Pre Workout – Best Budget Pre Workout
Why Nutricost Pre Workout?
- Super Affordable Pre-Workout Option
- No Proprietary Blends
- Creatine-Free for No Water Retention or Weight Gain
- 5 Delicious Flavor Options
- No GMO Ingredients and 100% Gluten Free
C4 Sport Pre Workout – Best for Athletes
Why C4 Sport?
- #1 Selling Pre Workout in America
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine to fight fatigue
- Nitrogen Compounds to Build Lean Muscle and Improve Blood Flow
- Certified by the NSF and Safe for USADA Athletes
- Great Flavor Options
Alani Nu Pre Workout – Best Natural Option
Why Alani Nu Pre Workout?
- Mid to High Caffeine Content for Energy Boost
- Transparent Ingredient List
- Range of Flavor Options
- Certified Banned Substance-Free
- Compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines
Transparent Labs BULK – Highest Quality Pre Workout
Why Transparent Labs BULK?
- Contains Leucine for Strength Improvements and Better Recovery
- Amino Acids for Better Endurance and Extended Energy Levels
- Citrulline Malate Promotes Nitric Oxide Production
- Clinically Dosed Ingredients optimized for Maximum Effectiveness
- L-Tyrosine minimizes Cortisol and Stress Levels to Improve Performance
Ghost Legend Pre Workout
Why Ghost Legend Pre Workout?
- Balanced Ingredients for Increased Energy, Enhanced Focus, and Improved Pump
- L-Citrulline for Better Blood-flow and Less Digestive Issues than Arginine
- Free From Proprietary Blends and 100% Transparent Label
- Reputable Brand for High Quality Product and Great Customer Service
- Fun Flavors from Sonic Cherry Lemonade to Warheads Sour Watermelon
Garden of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Energy + Focus
Why Garden of Life Sport?
- Sharp Mental Focus
- Fast-Acting Ingredients
- Reduced Fatigue in Training
- Available in Blackberry or Sugar-Free Blackberry Cherry flavors
- Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy – Best for Endurance Training
Why Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy?
- Great for Endurance Athletes
- Low-Caffeine Content
- Amino Acids for Recovery
- 10 Flavor Options
Vega Sport Premium Energizer
Why Vega Sport Energizer?
- Natural Caffeine from Coffee Fruit and Green Tea
- Sugar-Free Formula
- Contains Electrolytes to Promote Hydration
- Vitamin C to Boost Immune System
- Safe To Use Multiple Times Per Day
Naked Energy – Pure Pre Workout Formula
Why Naked Energy Pre Workout?
- Manufactured in the USA
- Balanced Ingredients including Amino Acids, Vitamins and Caffeine
- Clean, Vegan Formula with no fillers or artificial sweeteners
- All Naked Nutrition products are third-party tested for purity, safety and nutritional value
- High Caffeine content for improved performance and focus in the gym
How To Choose The Best Vegan Pre-Workout Supplement
- Choose a Pre Workout WITHOUT Proprietary Blends: The problem with proprietary blends is that it is impossible to know how much of each ingredient you are getting. This makes it difficult to determine whether or not the product will work for you.
- Find a Pre Workout with Positive Reviews: It’s a good sign if a pre workout has numerous positive reviews online. Whether you’re buying on Amazon, from the supplement company directly, or in-person at a supplement store — a pre workout with a bunch of satisfied customers is more likely to help you train harder.
- Pick a Pre Workout with the Right Caffeine Level: One of the primary ingredients in pre-workout is caffeine. This is what gives you the burst of energy you get from pre-workout. There are pre-workouts with almost every level of caffeine, so pick one that aligns with your tolerance level. If you don’t like caffeine at all, you can also use stimulant-free pre workouts.
- Buy a Pre Workout for The Way You Train: If you’re lifting heavy weights, you’re going to need a different supplement than if you’re training for a marathon. Choose a pre-workout that is tailored to your training style to get the most out of your workout.
- Find a Third-Party Tested Supplement: Third-party testing helps verify that the supplements you’re using contain what they say they do. There are also certifications that ensure that your supplements are in fact vegan and are manufactured in high-quality facilities.
Benefits of Using Vegan Pre-Workout
There are many benefits to veganism. For example, it can help you lose weight and improve your health. It can also reduce your risk for heart disease and cancer.
Some people might think that being vegan means they cannot workout or have muscle gains. But this is not true! There are many vegan pre workout supplements on the market today to help you build muscle while still sticking to your vegan lifestyle! If you want to get strong and improve your fitness levels while on a vegan diet, pre workout supplements can give you a burst of energy to train harder.
Is Vegan Pre-Workout Better For You?
Vegan pre workout supplements are better for you because they are free of animal products and animal byproducts. Most of these pre workouts also do not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives so they will be more natural.
Does Vegan Pre-Workout Have Caffeine?
Yes! Most pre workout supplements rely on caffeine to give you an increase in energy before and during your workout. The pre workouts on this list mostly rely on natural sources of caffeine like green coffee or green tea extract. While the majority of pre workout do include caffeine, there are also stimulant-free options that won’t give you jitters or anxiety.
Read More: Best Stimulant-Free Pre Workouts